By default, your Site Title will be displayed in the header of your site. If you prefer to display a logo image instead, you can add it here.
Go to Appearance > Customize > Header Image to replace the Site Title with a header image.
Click Add New Image to upload the image you’d like to display in your site header.
- Images of exactly 720×152 pixels will give the best results. Other sizes will be cropped in the upload process to create an image of the correct size.
- The header image is double the display size so it will appear crisp on a retina screen. Though the upload size is 720×152 pixels, the image will be displayed at 360×76 pixels.
- The site header is flexible in height, so it will automatically adjust to the correct size no matter what device viewers are using.
You can select a previously uploaded image from the Media Library or upload a new image, as described below.
Select an Image from the Media Library
- Click the Media Library tab to display a list of previously uploaded images.
- If the image you wish to use is not visible on this page, use the search box to help locate it.
- The final size of the image that will be used in your header will be displayed. Images of the exact size shown here will work best. Images that are not these dimensions will be resized and/or cropped in order to fit the size set for your theme.
- Select the image from those shown by clicking on the image. A blue square indicator with a checkmark will be displayed in the upper right corner of the selected image.
- Click Select and Crop