The Demo 1 theme includes the option to add Background Images to the Front Page 1, Front Page 3, Front Page 5, and Front Page 7 widget areas on the front page of your site. When used, these background images will display behind any widgets added to their respective widget areas.
Go to Appearance > Customize > Background Images to configure the images.
This theme comes pre-configured with four (4) images.
- Featured Section 1 Image: This is the background image behind the Front Page 1 widget area.
- Featured Section 3 Image: This is the background image behind the Front Page 3 widget area.
- Featured Section 5 Image: This is the background image behind the Front Page 5 widget area.
- Featured Section 7 Image: This is the background image behind the Front Page 7 widget area.
If you prefer to use different images you can go to Appearance > Customize > Front Page Background Images. A thumbnail sized version of the default, preloaded images will be displayed as shown below.
You can change or remove each image as described below.
- To set an alternate image in this area click Change Image button underneath the image. A popup will display allowing you to upload the image of your choice using your computer’s file navigation tool, or to find one directly in your Media Library.
- If desired, you can remove the image by clicking the Remove Image button. If you choose to remove the image, you may return to the default image by clicking the Default button as shown below.
Be sure to click the Publish button to preserve your changes.
- The Altitude Pro theme demo uses a 1600×1050 pixel image for the each of the Front Page Background Images.
- Your Front Page Background images don’t need to be a specific size – the theme is responsive and will crop, shrink, and grow the image as needed.
- However, due to the nature of the effect applied to these Front Page Background Images, not all images will look correct. Images designed to serve as a backdrop will work best.