THE THREE PILLARS OF OUR CONTRACTOR WEBSITE SYSTEM
From the desk of Martin Holsinger founder of the Contractor Website System
Our Contractor Website System is about one thing and one thing only: Building your website and Google presence the right way to attract the best clients to your business.
Here are the 3 Pillars of our service that will move you to the top:
1. Website Design and Build
Many people think that they will try to save money by building their own website on Wix, Squarespace, or some other do it yourself program. But then, sadly, they end up frustrated because of how complicated it is, or all the upgrades they have to purchase…etc.
Other contractors we’ve talked to have had bad experiences with previous website agencies who don’t get them the help they need with their website.
We’re changing all of that…
At Protractor Media we believe that your website is the home base of your marketing strategy. It’s at the very core of everything you do.
And we believe that the agency who builds your website should understand the contracting industry and be dedicated to helping this industry.
And finally, we believe that your website agency should be easy to work with and get the help you need when you need it.
Therefore, the first thing we focus on is building you a website that establishes who you are and attracts the perfect clients to want to do business with you.
As society shifts more and more to the internet, homeowners are making more and more decisions concerning their house by doing research online.
It’s very important to us that your website is modern and up to date. Not only with the structure and style of the website, but also with the content and branding as well.
The websites we build are fast, reliable, and secure.
They look great on desktop, laptop, and mobile phones.
We’ve been doing this for long enough now, that we have figured out and use systems and plugins that work best for contractors.
Check out everything inside our contractor website build:
- Setup Temporary Domain Online
- Install WordPress and Setup
- Install Genesis and Configure
- Install Contractor Theme and Setup
- Modify Logo on Website
- Input Page Content and Format
- Edit Site Title and Metadata
- Optimize Images and Embed in Site
- Build Gallery of Images
- Build Reputation Page and Add Verified Reviews
- Setup Contact Form
- Setup Blog
- Adjust Layout For Tablet Screen Size
- Adjust Layout For Mobile Phone Screen Size
- List Business Info In Schema Format
- Add Phone Number in Clickable Format
- Go Through Pre-Launch Checklist
When you signup, we give you access to our IGNITE YOUR SITE members area. This is a step-by-step process that helps you create all the necessary pages and content that we need to build your website.
After that is complete, then we show you the temporary website and ask for your approval. If you have any changes you want made, we quickly make those changes for you. Then, when you approve the site…
We launch it on your domain name.
Hackers are everywhere. They are constantly attacking websites looking for little loopholes to sneak in and inject their viruses.
I’m guessing you don’t want this to happen to your website. Right?
Or, if something bad did happen, you would want it to be backed up recently so that it was easy to restore it to a safe version that didn’t go too far back. Right?
We believe that you shouldn’t have to worry about maintaining your website and keeping it updated and backed up.
It’s actually vital to the health of your website that your site be backed up and updated on a regular basis. But most contractors don’t have the time or know-how to do this correctly.
So, we do it for you.
Here’s a short list of what all we do for you on a monthly ongoing basis:
- Fast reliable website hosting
- Regular site backups
- Regular code updates
- Content updates (1hr/mo)
- Email hosting
- Google Analytics and Metrics
I could go on and on about the dangers vulnerabilities of leaving your website alone, but I think you understand how important this is in this day and age.
Our goal is to remove the care and responsibility of your website from your mind, while at the same time making it easy for you to get simple changes made on an ongoing basis.
3. Online Presence Optimization
If you’re like most people you probably research stuff before you buy it. You type in relevant search terms in the search engine and then start looking around.
And if you’re like most people you probably don’t do business when anyone you can’t find.
Your customers are no different.
They want to find you. And they want to know more about you.
Not doing any kind of search engine optimization is like having a beautiful sign about your business way up in the mountains on an abandoned logging road.
You need to be in front people when they are searching for you.
And you need to have your business info listed accurately online in all the directories and websites outside of your own website.
That’s where we come in.
This pillar of our platform is all about helping you get found by the right people.
So, after your website is launched, we begin this process.
First of all, we do this:
- Create 100 citations
- Create 100 backlinks
So, to sum it up, here’s all the optimization we do for you on a monthly basis:
- Make sure your site is protected against spammers, hackers or brute force attacks
- Keep track of your domain and page authority
- Do Google My Business and Google Maps Optimization
- Do local SEO ranking checks monthly
- Build your online presence thru submission of your business’ name, address and phone number in different online directories. We check all your listings and backlinks monthly to make sure they’re correct and up to date, and not altered by spammers or hackers. If we find any incorrect info, we update that.
- Do link-building activities to tell Google you have a page worthy of getting mentions on the web
- Add images on monthly basis to Google Maps to keep the listing fresh and up-to-date
We also monitor your business by keeping track of your online presence:
- Social media, especially Facebook – we check this for any issues or mentions.
- Google Knowledge Panel – we make sure your correct business info is crawled by Google’s data center
- Google My Business – we check this for new reviews.
- Citations around the web – we check all your listings monthly to make sure they’re correct and up to date, and not altered by spammers/hackers.
- Back links – we check them to see if your back links are active and doesn’t lead to an Error 404 on your site
We send you a report each month to help you see at a snapshot level how your online presence is doing.
And if you have any questions at any time we are always available.
What Does This Mean For You???
The net result of these 3 Pillars is that your online presence grows, and more importantly, you get found by the right customers. And we do the heavy lifting for you.
So in a nutshell, here’s what we are offering you today:
- Website Built For Your Brand
- The Best Maintenance You Could Ask For
- Online Presence Optimization
What Does All Of This Cost???
You are probably expecting all of this to cost more than $15,000 right? After all, that’s what almost all other agencies charge just to get started with services much less than we are offering you here.
But we aren’t going to charge you $15,000, and here’s why…
We have created systems and processes to streamline our workflow and lower our overhead. We can run a powerful machine at much less cost than other agencies. Plus, we primarily work with contractors therefore our services are much more refined which makes them much more affordable.
Simply fill out the form below to apply for membership. Someone on our team will reach out to you and determine if you are a good fit for this service. We want to make sure we can truly serve you well, and help your business for many years to come.
If you’re ready to get started, go ahead. Fill out the form and apply today!
PS. I grew up in this industry, and have been a contractor myself. I know what it’s like to get up early and stay up late to make it all happen. Let us take this website stuff off your shoulders so you can get out there and do what you do best.