Contractor Websites and SEO - Contractor Marketing Services
By signing this contract you agree:
1. To not post multiple reviews of your company on the same review site. (Creating self-made reviews, especially multiple reviews from the same IP address, is tracked by Google and will greatly hamper your ability to have an online presence. Google will penalize such actions with severity.
2. That this contract is for a month-to-month partnership with this agency. This period begins upon payment, and continues month-by-month thereafter. Payment is issued at the beginning of each working month. In other words, you pay in advance for the service to continue another month.
3. Client may end contract anytime by making a full payment of the remaining monthly fees. Alternately, Client may terminate the Agreement on 30 days written notice, without any penalty, if Agency makes a material amendment to these standard terms and conditions that is to the detriment of Client.
4. That this Agency may terminate the Agreement at any time without further notice if client should fail to pay the outstanding amount within a period of 30 (thirty) days of a written notice to do so. Termination of agreement means your website will be taken down, and all SEO services will stop. Should Agency terminate the Agreement owing to a lack of payment on your behalf, the remaining outstanding full contract value will become due and payable. If this agreement is terminated for any reason, client retains ownership of the website, but must find other ways to host and maintain it.
5. This Agency accepts no responsibilities for the policies of search engines and other third party resources that your company’s information is submitted to or ranked on. You agree not to hold Agency responsible for any liability or actions taken by Third-party resources under this agreement.
6. That the nature of the services rendered are competitive and not predictable. This Agency does not guarantee #1 positions, consistent positioning, “top 10 positions” or guaranteed placement for any particular keyword, phrase or search term. You acknowledge that Agency’s past performance is not indicative of any future results that you may experience.
7. That submissions to search engines and directories can take an indefinite amount of time for results to show or rankings to change.
8. That search engines may shift or entirely drop certain listings from their results for no apparent reason.